- Personal Data (both lowercase and uppercase): any kind of information related to an identified or an identifiable natural person.
- Process (both lowercase and uppercase): any kind of operation executed on the personal data, or on personal data series.
- User (both lowercase and uppercase): a natural person whose data are being processed.
- Minor (both lowercase and uppercase): a natural person under 18 years old.
- EliWolfie (both lowercase and uppercase): Elisa Baruffaldi’s stage name, freelancer, and the website of her own property.
- Customer (both lowercase and uppercase): a user who commits or desires to commit, explicitly or implicitly, the purchase a service / working performance from Elisa Baruffaldi, AKA EliWolfie.
This page has been created to safeguard user’s privacy and rights. Please, contact Elisa Baruffaldi (from here on EliWolfie) at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any question or problem related to the website or personal data, and you’ll receive assistance.
IMPORTANT: the policy is valid only for this website, and not also for other websites that users may reach using external links.
Data protection principles
EliWolfie prmoises to comply to the following data protection principles:
- the process is clear, transparent, and legally compliant. EliWolfie always considers user rights before their personal data. Any information regarding processes can be provided under request.
- The process is limited to purpose. EliWolfie’s process activities are finalized for personal data collection’s purpose.
- The process is executed with the minimum quantity of data. EliWolfie collects and processes the minum personal data quantity that is required for any purpose.
- Process is time limited. EliWolfie doesn’t store personal data longer than necessary.
- EliWolfie does her best to ensure data’s accuracy.
- EliWolfie does her best to ensure data’s integrity and confidentiality.
User possesses the following rights:
- Right to information – the user has the right to know if his/her data are processed, what kind of data are collected, from where they’re obtained, and why and by whom are processed.
- Right to access – the user has the right to access the data collected by him/her / which regard him/her. This includes the right to request and obtain a copy of the personal data collected.
- Right to rectification – the user has the right to rectify or delete his/her own personal data that are inaccurate or incomplete.
- right to restrict processing – the user has the right to restrict the processing of his/her own personal data when some condition are verified.
- Right to object to the processing – the user has the right to object to the processing of his/her own personal data when some condition are verified, e.g. in case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to the automated processing – the user has the right to object to the automated processing, profiling included, and not to be subject of decisions exclusively based on automated processing . He/she can excercise the right every time there is a profiling result which can produce legal effects that regards him/her or that significantly involve him/her.
- Right to data portability – the user has the right to obtain his/her own personal data in a machine readable format, or, if it’s possible, as a direct transfer from a machine to another.
- Right to file a complaint – in case EliWolfie refuses a request which is included in the above mentioned rights, she will provide to the user a valid explanation. If the latter isn’t satisfied with the request completion methods, he/she is invited to contact EliWolfie at the e-mail address email@example.com.
- Right to be assisted by the competent authority – the user has the right to to request the competent authority assistance and intervention, and the right to make other legal actions, such as damage claims.
- Right to revoke the consent – the user has the right to revoke any kind of consent given to personal data processing.
The collected data
The info user provided.
These may include the name, the e-mail address, the phone number etc. – They’re principally info necessary for communication (such as the contact form), or to enhance navigation’s experience inside EliWolfie’s website. The info user provides are also registered to consent him/her to publish comments or to make other activities inside the website. This info includes, for example, name and e-mail address.
The info automatically collected from user.
These include info automatically registered by cookies and other session tools, e.g. the IP address. These info are used to improve the overall user’s navigation experience inside EliWolfie’s website and to identify, block and report eventual attackers, that can damage website’s and users’ security. When you use the services provided by this website or if you consult its contents, your activities may be registered.
Info that are publicly available
EliWolfie may collect users’ info that are already publicly available.
How personal data are used
EliWolfie utilizes users’ personal data for the following purposes:
- to provide services. This includes, for example, the contact form, the use of website’s integrated WhatsApp service etc.; to provide other kind of services the user may ask; to provide services the user demanded and to communicate with the latter regarding the above-mentioned services; to communicate and to interact with users; to notify the user regarding services’ modifications;
- to enhance user’s navigation experience;
- to fulfill law and contracts obligations.
EliWolfie utilizes user’s personal data for legal reasons and/or with his consent.
On the basis of fulfilling a legal or contractual obligation, EliWolfie processes user’s personal data for the following reasons:
- to identify the user;
- to provide a service to the user;
- to communicate with the user about a request, an opinion, a quotation or an invoice.
For legal interests, EliWolfie processes the user’s personal data for the following reasons:
- to send custom services and documentations;
- to manage and analyze the clientele (customer base and users’ behaviour) to improve quality, variety and availability of the offered services;
- to make questionnaires regarding users’ satisfaction.
With user’s consent, his/her own personal data are collected for the following purposes:
- for newsletters, documents, and any other kind of service required;
- for other reasons for which EliWolfie demanded the explicit consent.
EliWolfie processes user’s personal data to fulfill law obligations and/or for legal options. EliWolfies reserves to herself the right to collect and use anonymized personal data. These will be used for purposes not included in this page only if anonymized. The above-mentioned info are saved for accounting reasons or for other legal obligations, for a limited time of at most 26 (twenty six) months.
User’s data can be processed for additional reasons that are not mentioned here, but that are compatible with other purposes these data are collected for. To do this, EliWolfie makes sure that:
- the connection among purposes, contest and nature of personal data is indicated for additional processes;
- additional purposes wouldn’t damage user’s interests, and they possess a proper security level;
- users will be informed for any additional for any eventual additional process and their purpose.
Who else can access user’s personal data
EliWolfie doesn’t share user’s personal data with strangers. Those data are, in some cases, provided to trusted partners, in order to make service provisioning possible, or to improve the navigation’s experience. EliWolfie may share user’s personal data with the hosting provider Contabo GmbH.
EliWolfie works only with partners that are capable to ensure a proper users’ personal data protection level. By the way, it is possible that these data can be revealed to third parties if the user expresses an explicit consent, or if EliWolfie has legal grounds to do it.
How EliWolfie protects user’s personal data
EliWolfie does her best to keep user’s personal data safe. This website uses encrypted protocols for data transfer and communications (such as HTTPS). EliWolfie makes use, where it is possible, of anonymization and aliases. Also, systems are monitored for eventual vulnerabilities and attacks with the following methods:
- use of a valid SSL license to make the entire website’s domain encrypted (HTTPS protocol);
- unique and custom SALTS security keys;
- enforced passwords for all the available admin accounts;
- constant website and database backups;
- local countermeasures for brute force attacks to gain access to the above-mentioned accounts;
- 404 spam detection system;
- constant and frequent website monitoring and updating.
Even if EliWolfie does her best in this area, it is not possible to ensure a total security. Anyway, competent authorities will be noticed if any kind of data breach occurs. EliWOlfie will also take care to notify users whose rights and interests could be damaged. In any case, it will be done everything which is reasonably feasible to prevent breaches into security and to assist the authorities.
If a user, for any kind of reason, possesses an account inside EliWolfie’s website, he/she must know that the password and all the associated sensible data have to remain secrets.
If any user decides to publish his/her own personal data registered inside EliWolfie outside the website, by his/her own will without consulting, EliWolfie will decline every responsibility in this regard.
EliWolfie’s services can be applied to minors, so if the user’s age is below 18 years old, it is necessary that one of the parents, or the legal guardian, read the content inside this policy, the page “Terms and Conditions of Services”, and the stipulated quotation and approve all of them before starting the website’s usage and/or the purchase of the services described in it.
The quotation regarding the services that the minor customer desires to buy, will also have to be signed by one of the parents or the legal guardian.
The copy of courtesy of the electronic invoice will be sent to the parent’s / legal guardian’s e-mail address.
Cookies and other used technologies
A cookie is a small file stored inside the user’s device. Cookies stock information that are used to help websites working. Usually, EliWolfie can have access to the cookies created by this website. The user can control his/her own cookies through his/her browser. Choosing to disable cookies may prevent the user from accessing some functionalities.
Cookies are used for the following purposes.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionalities that make EliWolfie’s services more comfortable and user-friendly. For example, they may remember users’ names and e-mails in the contact form, so that these information don’t have to be submitted again to make a correspondence.
- Other third party cookies – these cookies are used to provide additional functionalities inside the website (e.g. Google Maps’ service).
The user can remove the cookies stored inside his/her device through the browser’s settings. Alternatively, it is possible to control third party cookies using the popup that is always reachable in the EliWolfie’s website’s bottom-left corner (from which it is possible to set website associated cookies preferences), or through a privacy enhancement platform, like optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com.
For more information about cookies, you can visit the website allaboutcookies.org.
Complete list of cookies used on the website en.eliwolfie.com
Privacy and cookie consent
The first time a user visits EliWolfie’s website, he/she will see a notification popup containing a consent request and a link to this extended information; at that point, he/she will be able to give or deny the consent through the popup.
Once the consent has been given, it will be saved and stored for a limited time of 365 days.
To revoke or renew the consent before the above-mentioned period, the user can simply use the popup located in Eliwolfie’s website’s bottom-left corner, or he/she can delete cookies using browser’s functionalities; since every browser is different, EliWolfie suggests consulting the browser’s help section to find what you’re looking for.
At that point, the user can visit the website again to restart the consent procedure.
NOTE: as declared inside the brief notice inside the popup, some of the website’s functionalities won’t be available without user’s explicit consent to EliWolfie’s Privacy and Cookies Policy.
If the user doesn’t provide the explicit consent, he/she won’t be allowed to:
- view and navigate into Google Maps’ dedicated area, containing the address and the indications of EliWolfie’s workplace;
- use the contact form placed in the footer (website’s bottom area) and inside every window dedicated to services;
- view the EliWolfie’s Facebook visually integrated page.
Anyway, the user that denied the consent will be allowed to:
- navigate through the website as a guest;
- read and consult every content published into the EliWolfie’s website.
Phone: +39 3756904503
Competent authority (EliWolfie works and is based in Italy)
DATA PROTECTION SUPERVISOR
Piazza Venezia n. 11 – 00187 Roma
Telephone exchange: (+39) 06.696771
Fax: (+39) 06.69677.3785
Certified e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (this e-mail is configured to receive communications from certified e-mails ONLY)
This page was last edited on: 02/20/2022